Ina and Ron Tremaine bring to Lilla's Café some 40 years experience in the staging of special events and outdoors catering.
During their time in The Territory Ina and Ron successfully undertook major catering jobs that included:
- The year 2000 international beef steak and burgundy convention dinner - 300 guests
- Catered for the hotel and café industries prestigious year 2000 Brolga Awards
- Fed 1600 guests at the Federal Government's Federation and Reconciliation Festival
- For 8 years catered for all in-bound Qantas Jet About groups from Canada
Before their time in the Alice, Ron was the producer/caterer for many of South Australia's major events including:
- World premier of Robert Stigwoods musical EVITA - 500 guests
- Producer/caterer for the inaugural Adelaide Grand Prix Ball - 1000 guests
- Producer of the Adelaide Advertiser newspaper's Golden Year luncheon at Rymill Park feeding over 100,000 guests
YES, we understand catering and would be delighted to submit a quotation for your event, be it a birthday party or feeding a film crew on location.
More to come...